Hello and Welcome

I want to take a moment to welcome you to my blog. I hope you find something that interests you.

Psalm 150:

Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas @ 3B Farms

This is one of my favorite pictures of my family. I love my kids and now my family has expanded to inculde several more. We had a wonderful Christmas together, too much food and lots of gifts. I can say we are truly blessed at 3B Farms.


Ethan
I should never have let him play with my camera

I know this thread starts some where


Whats in my stocking?????
Aftermath lol
So now SMB has 2 crock pots MRB has 2 crock pots. JHS has 3 crock pots and I have 4. LOL but really can you ever have too many?????
The bad part that's not even his stocking


No comments:

Post a Comment