Hello and Welcome

I want to take a moment to welcome you to my blog. I hope you find something that interests you.

Psalm 150:

Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dumas Lake Levee & Storm Damage

The levee at Dumas Lake broke over the weekend with all the flood water. I went over tonight and made some pictures. There are also some of the damage caused from the storms





















































1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these! Amazing! I hope we don't have any more bad weather this spring! Maybe the worst is over!
    I hope you're having a great week!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete